Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tagged again EIGHT by Kate

8 things I am looking forward to:
1 my kids grown and Happy and healthy and on their own.
2 grandkids
3 retirement
4 my 40th b-day present (trip to GA mtns)
5 goldie (Brinkley)
6 taking a trip to Italy when I am 50
7 growing old with my husband
8 visiting Kate again in a new house on another adventure.


8 things I did yesterday:
1 worked
2 made dinner
3 washed dishes
4 laundry
5 drove a lot
6 went to my mothers
7 worked on the computer
8 read

8 things I wish I could do:
1 what ever I want when ever I want (LOL)
2 Have a house in Ga
3 go on vacation once a year
4 time to craft
5 exercise and be happy about it
6 Have a bigger dining room
7 eat eclairs from Mazzarros everyday and not gain a pound
8time to read more

8 Shows I watch:I don't watch t.v. I read so here are 8 books I have read:
1Girl with a Pearl earring
2Nights of Rodanthe
3Milk Glass moon
4the glass castle
5,6,7,8. the twilight series

8 favorite fruits
1grapes
2apples
3blueberries
4pears
5strawberries
6bananas
7kiwi
8peaches

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
1 Italy
2Ireland
3Poland
4France
5Scotland
6Australia
7Lake District
8Netherlands

8. Places I've Lived:
1 Tampa, Fl.
2Bradenton, Fl.
3Sarasota, Fl.

8 People I've Tagged

Sixpence and a Blue Moon
La Chambre Rose
Chic Little Shop
G Bloom Studio
Ada and Darcy
A Thousand Clapping Hands
Artichokes and Lemonade
Madison Lane Interiors

5 comments:

A Thousand Clapping Hands said...

Hi Gina,

Mazzaro's eclairs! Now I recall the post you did on that bakery. I have to show that to my husband. Thanks for the tag. I was just wondering what to post next and this is a big help. Now that your laundry is done, do you think you can have some fun today? Hope so!
Best,
Catherine

Chic Little Shop said...

Hi Gina.

Thank you for the tag. I will work on it as soon as I could..(smile)
A lot of things going on in my house at the moment..

x Julie

kate said...

that was cute Gina, Im off to NC tommorow, I enjoyed reading that.
I didnt know you wanted a Brinkley dog so bad....
kate

Gina Adkins said...

Hi Gina,
Thanks for tagging me! Hey I know you like to read, have you read Sarah's Key? It's a great book.
Have a great weekend!
Gina

Amy J said...

Sorry I've been MIA for a while, I'm slowly getting back in action. Thanks for the tag, I LOVE these!!! :-)